Join them on multiple stages and magnificent rooms throughout Abbotsford Convent.
Community-designer, Facilitator, International Speaker and Author.
- The Art of Human Connection and Cultural Stewardship
Do you want to create more meaningful connections in your life?
The Groove Guardian
- Mixtape Mass Movement
Dance to feel good.
President of Meditation Australia
- Your Heart Before Your Head
- Aligning Your Sun & Moon
Experience one of our favourite people in meditation.
Australia's Leading Barre Studio
- Burn and Shake it at the Barre
Ever wanted to try Barre? We have.
- We will flourish & focus: hosted by Warrior One
- Department for transacting advice between strangers
Creator and Enabler
- Calm the Chatter
- Ceremony of the Collective Consciousness
Step into the divine and release negativity.
Founder of Ballet Sculpt
- Ballet Sculpt
Experience Barre without the Barre.
Founder of Yoke Yoga
- Moving into Stillness
- Meditation 101
Clear your mind through yoga.
Writer, speaker and renowned feminist thinker.
- Since Becoming a Mother
How does love morph and change between parent and child?
- Indigo Realness
Founder of Hoop Sparx
- Slow Flow In The Hoop
- Hula Hoop Dance
Clinical psychologist, life coach and yogi.
- The Art and Science of Rest
- Deep Rest with iRest: Yoga Nidra
Feeling exhausted? Change the way you feel about and understand rest.
Medical Doctor with PhDs in Chinese Medicine and Biomedical Engineering. Dr Marc is one of Australia’s pioneers of integrative and holistic medicine.
- Extreme Wellness
Spend an hour with an Australian leader in the Wellbeing movement for more than three decades.
Doctorate in Human Sexuality.
- Having a Healthy Relationship and Sex Life
- Sex Ed 101
Explore relationships, sex, desire and everything else.
- A Discussion Panel Curated by Dumbo Feather
Internationally renowned contemporary circus company.
Performer David Naylor's alter ego.
- Silent Disco Tour
- Happy Yoga
Traverse the festival with this hilariously delightful Guru.
Creator of Zenthai Shiatsu
- The Art of Letting Go: Zenthai Shiatsu
- Movement as Therapy: Zenthai Shiatsu
Do you want to break your cycles?
Beckie & Jess, founders of HartRoks
- Demystifying Crystals
- Manifesting & Programming with Crystals
Can crystals really help?
- 1-on-1's in the Healers Grove
- Kirtan with Heidi
Qoya teacher, facilitator and speaker.
- Unleashing Your Divine Feminine: Qoya
- Sensual Movement 101
Discover divine yoga, dance and sensural movement.
Clinical nutritionist, best-selling author and international health blogger.
- Food As Medicine For Living
- Healthy Hacks for Stressy Living
Learn to understand your relationship with food and create healthier patterns.
Natural born medium.
- Be Awed by our Festival Medium-Healer
Give yourself a deeper understanding.
Coach, speaker and meditation guide.
- Sunday Mass Meditation
Something to inspire you.
International coach, speaker, author and student of The Gross National Happiness Centre in Bhutan.
- Leading with Life's Lessons
- Leading with Life's Lessons: Workshop
With her guidance you will leave ready to take action and lead in a way that honors you and what you stand for.
Nutritionist and author.
- Self Love: Less Buzzwords, More Living
- Beyond the Mat
Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your practice through food.
Wimhof Instructor, Traditional Chinese Physician and Physio.
- Take a Breath with Wimhof Method Instructor
Learn to breathe. Relieve pain, anxiety and glide through life more calmly through breathing.
Yoga, Asana, Pranayama and Meditation teacher.
- Groove and Glow
- Soft: The Singer, The Pianist & The Body
Improve your practice.
Sexologist, yogi and founder of the women-centric sex and wellness business Mia Muse.
- Know Your Pleasure
- Objects of Pleasure
Want to explore sex and intimacy? We do.
Gong practitioner and student of The Northern School of Soundsmiths, Manchester.
- Immersive Sound Bath
A journey through the senses.
- A secret sharing of your most intimate stories
- Experience the pleasure centre of the festival for all things ecstatic
Journalist and writer.
- How Journalism Taught Me Who I Am
- Writing It All Down
Learn about the connective powers of words and writing.
Naturopath and Herb Nerd.
- Greens and the Gut
- Eat Happy
Uncover the power of plant-based foods for your gut.
- Stretch and Expand
- Soft and Still: Yin and Meditation with Sound Bath
Deepen your practice of yin yoga.
Kundalini Yoga experts.
- Divine Grace and Flow
- Vibrate the Cosmos and the Cosmos will clear the path
Holistic nutritionist and student of Macrobiotic lifestyle at Kushi Institute, Japan.
- Get Raw: How to Make Delicious Desserts
Eat desserts AND nourish yourself? Let Shoku Iku show you how.
Performer, dancer, yogi and pilates teacher.
- Flowlates and Beats
Discover a new way to work out with this fusion of movement disciplines.
Tantra practitioner, Reiki master, holistic life/health coach, writer and speaker.
- The Essence of Tantra
- Living a Tantric Life: With & Without a Partner
Want to learn about Tantra? We do.
Ayurvedic Practitioner, Naturopath, Yoga and Meditation teacher (RYT) and Public Health Educator.
- Ancient Advice for the Modern Life
- Ayurvedic Insights into Gut health
Practical advice drawing from ayurvedic methods.
Two of Australia’s leaders in life and wellness education.
- Masterclass of Wellness
- The Sleep Keepers
- The Illuminated Angels
- Where the wisdom gets delivered
- A Pop-up Classroom by The School of Life
- The Festival Main Stage
Chef, author and friend of Jamie Oliver.
- Waste Not Want Not
Reinvent your leftovers.
Psychotherapist, coach, facilitator and speaker.
- Life Like Water: Moving Through Anxiety
- Anxiety: The Compass to Authenticity
Understand FLOW states and be guided through your inner trepidations.
Yoga teacher and guide.
- The Magic of Mantra
- Embracing Kali: The Secrets of the Dark Feminine
Deepen your yoga knowledge and practice.
Founder Dustin Brown is a yoga teacher, vedic meditator, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and wellness warrior.
- Yoga With Balls
- Acro Yoga 101
Take your practice to the next level.
Two imaginitive wellness nuts with a degree in Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Diet Myths, Food Fads & Other Malarkey
Take a closer look at your behaviours around food.
- Visit the festival's tea room to brew over our speakers' favourite letters
A team of yogis, founded by Sammy Veall.
- Hip Hop Yoga: Sweat Is Sweet
Experienced the happiness of yoga and music.