Join them on multiple stages and magnificent rooms throughout Abbotsford Convent.
Do you want to create more meaningful connections in your life?
- The Art of Human Connection and Cultural Stewardship
Community-designer, Facilitator, International Speaker and Author.
Dance to feel good.
- Mixtape Mass Movement
The Groove Guardian
Experience one of our favourite people in meditation.
- Your Heart Before Your Head
President of Meditation Australia
- Aligning Your Sun & Moon
Ever wanted to try Barre? We have.
- Burn and Shake it at the Barre
Australia's Leading Barre Studio
- We will flourish & focus: hosted by Warrior One
- Department for transacting advice between strangers
Step into the divine and release negativity.
- Calm the Chatter
Creator and Enabler
- Ceremony of the Collective Consciousness
Experience Barre without the Barre.
- Ballet Sculpt
Founder of Ballet Sculpt
Clear your mind through yoga.
- Moving into Stillness
Founder of Yoke Yoga
- Meditation 101
How does love morph and change between parent and child?
- Since Becoming a Mother
Writer, speaker and renowned feminist thinker.
- Indigo Realness
- Slow Flow In The Hoop
Founder of Hoop Sparx
- Hula Hoop Dance
Feeling exhausted? Change the way you feel about and understand rest.
- The Art and Science of Rest
Clinical psychologist, life coach and yogi.
- Deep Rest with iRest: Yoga Nidra
Spend an hour with an Australian leader in the Wellbeing movement for more than three decades.
- Extreme Wellness
Medical Doctor with PhDs in Chinese Medicine and Biomedical Engineering. Dr Marc is one of Australia’s pioneers of integrative and holistic medicine.
Explore relationships, sex, desire and everything else.
- Having a Healthy Relationship and Sex Life
Doctorate in Human Sexuality.
- Sex Ed 101
- A Discussion Panel Curated by Dumbo Feather
Internationally renowned contemporary circus company.
Traverse the festival with this hilariously delightful Guru.
- Silent Disco Tour
Performer David Naylor's alter ego.
- Happy Yoga
Do you want to break your cycles?
- The Art of Letting Go: Zenthai Shiatsu
Creator of Zenthai Shiatsu
- Movement as Therapy: Zenthai Shiatsu
Can crystals really help?
- Demystifying Crystals
Beckie & Jess, founders of HartRoks
- Manifesting & Programming with Crystals
- 1-on-1's in the Healers Grove
- Kirtan with Heidi
Discover divine yoga, dance and sensural movement.
- Unleashing Your Divine Feminine: Qoya
Qoya teacher, facilitator and speaker.
- Sensual Movement 101
Learn to understand your relationship with food and create healthier patterns.
- Food As Medicine For Living
Clinical nutritionist, best-selling author and international health blogger.
- Healthy Hacks for Stressy Living
Give yourself a deeper understanding.
- Be Awed by our Festival Medium-Healer
Natural born medium.
Something to inspire you.
Coach, speaker and meditation guide.
- Sunday Mass Meditation
With her guidance you will leave ready to take action and lead in a way that honors you and what you stand for.
- Leading with Life's Lessons
International coach, speaker, author and student of The Gross National Happiness Centre in Bhutan.
- Leading with Life's Lessons: Workshop
Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your practice through food.
- Self Love: Less Buzzwords, More Living
Nutritionist and author.
- Beyond the Mat
Learn to breathe. Relieve pain, anxiety and glide through life more calmly through breathing.
- Take a Breath with Wimhof Method Instructor
Wimhof Instructor, Traditional Chinese Physician and Physio.
Improve your practice.
- Groove and Glow
Yoga, Asana, Pranayama and Meditation teacher.
- Soft: The Singer, The Pianist & The Body
Want to explore sex and intimacy? We do.
- Know Your Pleasure
Sexologist, yogi and founder of the women-centric sex and wellness business Mia Muse.
- Objects of Pleasure
A journey through the senses.
- Immersive Sound Bath
Gong practitioner and student of The Northern School of Soundsmiths, Manchester.
- A secret sharing of your most intimate stories
- Experience the pleasure centre of the festival for all things ecstatic
Learn about the connective powers of words and writing.
- How Journalism Taught Me Who I Am
Journalist and writer.
- Writing It All Down
Uncover the power of plant-based foods for your gut.
- Greens and the Gut
Naturopath and Herb Nerd.
- Eat Happy
- Stretch and Expand
Deepen your practice of yin yoga.
- Soft and Still: Yin and Meditation with Sound Bath
- Divine Grace and Flow
Kundalini Yoga experts.
- Vibrate the Cosmos and the Cosmos will clear the path
Eat desserts AND nourish yourself? Let Shoku Iku show you how.
- Get Raw: How to Make Delicious Desserts
Holistic nutritionist and student of Macrobiotic lifestyle at Kushi Institute, Japan.
Discover a new way to work out with this fusion of movement disciplines.
- Flowlates and Beats
Performer, dancer, yogi and pilates teacher.
Want to learn about Tantra? We do.
- The Essence of Tantra
Tantra practitioner, Reiki master, holistic life/health coach, writer and speaker.
- Living a Tantric Life: With & Without a Partner
Practical advice drawing from ayurvedic methods.
- Ancient Advice for the Modern Life
Ayurvedic Practitioner, Naturopath, Yoga and Meditation teacher (RYT) and Public Health Educator.
- Ayurvedic Insights into Gut health
- Masterclass of Wellness
Two of Australia’s leaders in life and wellness education.
- The Sleep Keepers
- The Illuminated Angels
- Where the wisdom gets delivered
- A Pop-up Classroom by The School of Life
- The Festival Main Stage
Reinvent your leftovers.
- Waste Not Want Not
Chef, author and friend of Jamie Oliver.
Understand FLOW states and be guided through your inner trepidations.
- Life Like Water: Moving Through Anxiety
Psychotherapist, coach, facilitator and speaker.
- Anxiety: The Compass to Authenticity
Deepen your yoga knowledge and practice.
- The Magic of Mantra
Yoga teacher and guide.
- Embracing Kali: The Secrets of the Dark Feminine
Take your practice to the next level.
- Yoga With Balls
Founder Dustin Brown is a yoga teacher, vedic meditator, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and wellness warrior.
- Acro Yoga 101
Take a closer look at your behaviours around food.
- Diet Myths, Food Fads & Other Malarkey
Two imaginitive wellness nuts with a degree in Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Visit the festival's tea room to brew over our speakers' favourite letters
Experienced the happiness of yoga and music.
- Hip Hop Yoga: Sweat Is Sweet
A team of yogis, founded by Sammy Veall.